You have no items in your shopping cart.
VIVA Legato 7 Speed Bicycle
No Shipping Charge to the Continental USA.
The Viva Legato 7 is all the bike you want, with plenty of speeds, yet still simplistic on two wheels. With a Shimano Nexus 7 speed internal hub for smooth shifting, a Shimano drum brake, fenders to keep you clean and dry, a ChroMoly Frame and multiple frame sizes, the Legato 7 will turn heads in your city. Like all Viva Bikes, the Legato 7 is a work of art.
About Viva Bikes:
Lars Andersen, a former cyclist from the Danish national team, began VIVA Bike Design in 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Viva creates bicycles which are comfortable, reliable and stylish when cycling and navigating the urban landscape. Viva bikes is a small but innovative company that is passionate about the design and development of each bicycle. To achieve a cohesive design on each Viva, they develop most of the main components of the bicycle such as fenders, chain guards, saddles, grips, cargo carriers, chain covers, pedals, frames and forks, ensuring high quality standards and durability. The people at Viva are confident that bicycles are becoming a worldwide trend, not only because cycling is in fashion but also because people becoming more environmentally conscious.
Viva Legato 7 Features:
- Frame: Cr-Mo/High-ten welded frame 53 ,56 or 59cm frame size
- Fork: Uni Crown Fork
- Wheels/Tires: 700C Aluminum Double Wall Rims with stainless steel spokes and Kenda Slick Tires 700c
- Drivetrain: Shimano Nexus internal 7 speed hub, Shimano shifter and Aluminum crankset and Anti Rust KMC Chain
- Brakes: Promax Aluminum front and Shimano rear drum brakes
- Handlebar: Aluminum handlebar with Aluminum quill stem
- Saddle: Aluminum seatpost with vintage sport saddle
- Extras: Fenders and a bell
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 25lbs
- Standover Height: 53cm has 78cm, 56cm has 80.7cm standover and 59cm is 83.5cm
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.